Friday, August 28, 2009

Tiny Bubbles:
On a fluke, I bought a bar of this soap. It was so rich and lathered up like crazy and smelled so good that I found myself washing my hands just for the pure pleasure of it! Now with the Swine Flu season upon us, I've decided to order more bars!

The oil-rich nut of the Karite (Shea Butter) tree is prized the world over for its incredibly skin-nurturing and moisturizing properties. Caswell-Massey presents a triple milled, shea soap with 23% Shea Butter, more than any other soap. The creamy sensual lather will leave you flawlessly smooth, supple, refreshed and smelling of the scent of verbena. This refreshing 19th century fragrance is based on the citrus scented Verbena plant and has an overall air of insouciant charm... plus it also helps repel insects!

No comments:

Post a Comment